It’s been a bit since my last post here on WordPress. Lately my focus has been on work, school, and wrapping up some YouTube projects. I’ve got four jobs now, which has been an interesting juggling act with school.
What’s coming up:
- A blog about what tattoos have meant for me and my roommate, especially in maintaining our mental health.
- A blog about fibromyalgia and other chronic illness from the perspectives of people who have them. This particular blog may take some time since I’ve got to sort through surveys and statements.
- Some YouTube videos of small holiday projects, sewing projects, and more videogames and puzzles.
What to do in the meantime:
If you’re looking for some things to do, there’s my own social media, as well as some channels I enjoy.
- My Instagram: Lockstockandspoonies
- My Facebook
- My YouTube Channel
- Our Cat’s Instagram for some cute kitty pictures: Yurithechainchomp
- The podcast “Terrible, Thanks for Asking”
- The Frey Life’s YouTube channel. Mary Frey lives with Cystic Fibrosis. Her and her husband document their lives and give motivation. They’re a Christian family and Mary says she finds much of her strength in God. Her posts have an uplifting tone.
- Healthcare Triage. A good place to go if you’re looking for information on how testing and research works, different health risks, and financial information in terms of healthcare. They’re a good overall healthcare channel.
- SuperKian13. Kian Lawley’s YouTube channel. Some good fun. Pranks, games, and other lighthearted stuff.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you all enjoy the upcoming content!
15 thoughts on “Updates: Things to Come, YouTube, and Why the Delay”