It’s been a bit since my last post here on WordPress. Lately my focus has been on work, school, and wrapping up some YouTube projects. I’ve got four jobs now, which has been an interesting juggling act with school.
What’s coming up:
- A blog about what tattoos have meant for me and my roommate, especially in maintaining our mental health.
- A blog about fibromyalgia and other chronic illness from the perspectives of people who have them. This particular blog may take some time since I’ve got to sort through surveys and statements.
- Some YouTube videos of small holiday projects, sewing projects, and more videogames and puzzles.
What to do in the meantime:
If you’re looking for some things to do, there’s my own social media, as well as some channels I enjoy.
- My Instagram: Lockstockandspoonies
- My Facebook
- My YouTube Channel
- Our Cat’s Instagram for some cute kitty pictures: Yurithechainchomp
- The podcast “Terrible, Thanks for Asking”
- The Frey Life’s YouTube channel. Mary Frey lives with Cystic Fibrosis. Her and her husband document their lives and give motivation. They’re a Christian family and Mary says she finds much of her strength in God. Her posts have an uplifting tone.
- Healthcare Triage. A good place to go if you’re looking for information on how testing and research works, different health risks, and financial information in terms of healthcare. They’re a good overall healthcare channel.
- SuperKian13. Kian Lawley’s YouTube channel. Some good fun. Pranks, games, and other lighthearted stuff.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you all enjoy the upcoming content!
I wanted to make a full blog post today but that didn’t work out. It’s incredibly hot here for a cardiac patient in Ohio. I’m completely worn out from taking care of forms for school so that I can continue to receive financial aid. The dreaded maximum time frame has been reached and now they want to know why.
Life. Life is why.
After transferring from a completely different school, in a completely different major, from a bad experience (maybe it’s time I wrote about that in full…. soon.), and into KSU and then my body decided not to work right anymore. So, I’ve got to explain that to people who don’t know me, and most likely care more about my grades on paper than they do me as a person. Frustrating.
Anyway, no blog today because I’m working on some sewing projects and personal gifts and resting my body. Here’s what you can look forward to in the future:
- Short stories, poetry, and more blog posts about life.
- Links to YouTube videos. I just posted one today, you can view it here. Please like and subscribe to support my channel, because I enjoy encouragement. I’ll be trying to put out a lot of diverse content in the future.
- Possibly some stories from others, if they’d like to share.
- Media reviews like books, movies, and games.
If you have a story you want to share with me, please email email@example.com and let me know whether you would also like me to share that story on this blog or on my YouTube channel. Anything related to chronic illness, or your experience growing as a person is definitely appreciated. I may choose not to share but I will try to share what I can.
I’ve just posted the first video to my YouTube Channel. Check it out here and subscribe if you’re interested!